Digital Campaigns – Lead Generation and Scoring
- Very few leads were being generated from the web
- Needed a tool to create lead generation campaigns online
- There was no way to report which leads were generating the most revenue
Implement a new lead generation and scoring tool to create digital campaigns. The new tool tracked and measured the number of qualified leads being generated each day. Multiple communication channels were used (SEM, SEO, blog, web site, YouTube, etc…) to drive traffic to the new landing pages that captured and scored user information.
- Leads are tracked in the CRM system providing weekly reports to key stakeholders
- Campaign delivered 86 leads in less than four months
- Twelve opportunities were identified, which is the equivalent of $960,000 in sales
Clinical Study – Patient Recruitment
- Find patients that had movement disorders
- Encourage patients to volunteer for a clinical research study
Develop a strategic micro-site providing information about volunteer opportunities and movement disorder information. A search engine maketing program was also developed targeting consumers with blepharospasm and cervical dystonia.
- Campaign delivered 13,395 web visitors to the site in 30 days at only $4.73 per click
- Site traffic increased 94.89% in just 90 days
- The PPC campaign outperformed all other tactics including radio, television, and print ads by 214 percent.
- No way to determine where leads were within the sales cycle
- Unable to forecast future sales within the sales cycle
- Needed to determine how many leads were needed to meet sales quotas
Create a new marketing operations dashboard to provide key metrics and data for the leadership team. The dashboard would measure marketing activities and would be connected to Salesforce.com to align sales goals and quotas.
A funnel dashboard was created and distributed each week to provide up-to-date analysis of marketing operations. The marketing team leveraged dashboard metrics to determine where to best invest their marketing dollars. The executive team leveraged dashboard data to help determine forecasting.
Vitamin-D Deficiency Campaign
- Generate awareness about vitamin-d deficiency
- Encourage consumers to get tested
Develop a microsite that provided information about the health benefits of vitamin-d and help users determine whether or not they were vitamin-d deficient. A PPC campaign was then created to target consumers looking for information about vitamin-d in search engines.
- Drove 1,502 consumers to the new Vitamin-D mirco-site in just ten days
- Generated 9,586 visits in 30 days
- Campaign average cost-per-click was only $0.12
Prostate Cancer Clinical Study
Recruit 60 Americans in the early stages of prostate cancer to participate in a clinical research study.
A micro-site was developed to educate patients about clinical study opportunities and provide users with information about their medical condition. A search engine marketing program was then implemented to target patients efficiently.
- The SEM outperformed other strategies, was easier to implement, and provided more frequent and ongoing results
- In the first three-months, more than 28 percent of all referrals resulted from SEM
- SEM drove 379 visitors to the online-prescreener
- More than 39 percent completed prescreening and
- More than 30 percent were referred to study sites
Restaurant Outreach Campaign
- Promote a sweepstakes for a national chain of restaurants
- Encourage consumers to visit the restaurant to register
- Increase resturant sales
Landing pages were developed on the restaurants web site to promote the sweepstakes. A geo-targed search engine marketing campaign was implemented targeting consumers within a 15 mile radius of each restaurant. A blogger outreach program was also implemented, targeted bloggers in each city.
- The search engine marketing campaign delivered 6,774 new visitors to the web site
- Cost-per-click was only $0.90 per click
- More than 15,000 consumers registered for the sweepstakes
- Bar sales increased 5 percent